Best and Cheap Magento 2.1.1 Cloud Hosting
What is Magento?
Magento is an ecommerce platform built on open source technology which provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the look, content and functionality of their online store. Magento offers powerful marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools.
Magento Community Edition is open source eCommerce software used to power hundreds of thousands of online stores. It can be downloaded for free and is most frequently used by developers and small businesses.
What’s New in Magento 2.1.1?
The latest version of Magento Community Edition is 2.1.1 version. This release includes several functional fixes and enhancements to the deployment of static assets.
They address the following functional issues in this release.
Installation and upgrade
- You can now run
magento setup:upgrade --keep-generatedin production mode. Previously, Magento would throw an error when you ran
setup:upgradeafter compiling DI. (This significantly curtailed your ability to deploy continuous integration.) (GITHUB-4795)
- You can now upgrade 2.0.9 with sample data to 2.1.1.
- The Category page now displays current, rather than outdated, product prices.
- Tier pricing now works correctly with full page cache. (GITHUB-5364)
- Cart Price rules are now applied as expected to payment method conditions. Previously, discounts set in Cart Price rules were not applied during checkout.
- Magento now implements the minicart maximum display recently added item setting to your shopping cart. Previously, Magento displayed all the items in the shopping cart, even when the number of items exceeded this limit. (GITHUB-4750)
- You can now quickly generate or preview multiple variations of a configurable product. (Saving these variations to the database can be time-consuming, if you have several thousand product options, and their efforts to improve performance continue.) Previously, Magento threw an Invalid Form key error is thrown while you tried to save a configurable product with variations.
- They’ve improved the deployment of static assets.
- They’ve improved storefront performance when creating 2500 or more product variants.
- You can now save products using the multiple select attribute value. Previously, you could not save values if using this attribute.
- Magento now displays configurable products as expected after creation.
- You can now save a product with images multiple times.
- You can now log in successfully after creating a custom attribute. Previously, Magento would display an error message, and you could not log in, after first creating a custom attribute, then logging out.
- You can now successfully place orders when the Enable and Configure Website Payments Standard Payment Action attribute is set to Sale. Previously, under these conditions, Magento would display an error message and not allow you to complete the purchase. (GITHUB-4785)
- Attributes of the
salesInvoiceRepositorymethods are now more appropriately type cast. (The datatype is now a nullable float.) Previously, due to the use of an incorrect datatype, Magento would produce an error when calling the
- Magento now correctly displays customer address during account creation. Previously, when you selected a default billing address during creation of a new customer account, Magento would not display the address.
- You can now use Braintree as a payment method when applying reward points or store credit to an order.
- The category page now shows the current price after Magento runs a scheduled update. Previously, the category page would not update the price after running a scheduled update. (GITHUB-4945)
The Sales API does not currently support all the update operations on objects that you can execute from the Admin. (Objects in this context include orders, invoices, shipments, credit memos, and return merchandise authorizations.) The Sales API
- supports create, read, delete, and search operations on objects
- does not support updates to order status or payment status. (Order status includes changes to processing, shipped, processed, and hold, while payment status includes authorized, charged, reject, and refund.)
You can run these operations from the Admin.
Magento 2.1.1 Best Features
Magento Enterprise Edition creates outstanding customer experiences on desktop, mobile, tablet, and beyond.
Commerce Order Management
Deliver the right product to your customer, when they want it, how they want it, with a truly connected shopping experience.
Turn your store personnel into empowered, customer-focused associates, with a mobile platform that revolutionizes the in-store experience.
How to Choose Best and Cheap Magento 2.1.1 Cloud Hosting?
To choose hosting provider that fully support Magento 2.1.1 is not easy task. We highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your Magento 2.1.1 hosting partner. Not only offer cheap price, but also expert Magento 2.1.1 support team. You feel free to host your great Magento 2.1.1 site with their great Magento 2.1.1 hosting service. The following are the reasons why you should choose ASPHostPortal as your Magento 2.1.1 hosting partner.
Why ASPHostPortal is the Best and Cheap Magento 2.1.1 Cloud Hosting?
ASPHostPortal.com – Offers Best Price
ASPHostPortal comes with four Linux hosting plan, and the prices start from $4.00/mo, normally. With the exclusive promotional link, customers can get the hosting at only $2.50/mo. So you can start your Magento 2.1.1 site from $2.50/mo only. That certainly makes ASPHostPortal the cheapest Magento 2.1.1 cloud hosting in the field. Moreover, if there is anything wrong, customers can cancel the service, and ask their full money back within the first 30 days, according to ASPHostPortal 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com – Plesk Control Panel
ASPHostPortal Linux Hosting comes with cPanel. cPanel is a control panel available on our Linux-based hosting accounts and servers. It lets you easily manage many aspects of your account, including the files, applications, and email hosted on your account or server. You can instantly install over 100 applications on your website with just a few clicks. You can check everything about your website including disk space, traffic, logs & statistics and many more.
ASPHostPortal.com – 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
Does ASPHostPortal really give 99.99% up time? The answer is yes. ASPHostPortal Linux Hosting servers are capable enough to make your website 99.99% available. ASPHostPortal has established a world-class infrastructure making it possible to guarantee such a high uptime percentage. Of course there is always the possibility that some factor beyond the control of the ASPHostPortal Company will result in more downtime. Fortunately, this does not occur too often. Upgrades and maintenance downtime are acceptable and do not impact the uptime guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com – Expert Support Team
In order to provide top-level web hosting service, ASPHostPortal.com offers 24/7 available technical support with professional and experienced support staffs via create ticket from helpdesk. Besides, those support staffs are been in this field for over 3 years, thus be able to offer efficient troubleshooting process, and provide the best resolutions to any issues raised by customers.