Best and Cheap Magento 2.1.2 Cloud Hosting
What is Magento?
Magento is an ecommerce platform built on open source technology which provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the look, content and functionality of their online store. Magento offers powerful marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools.
Magento Community Edition is open source eCommerce software used to power hundreds of thousands of online stores. It can be downloaded for free and is most frequently used by developers and small businesses.
What’s New in Magento 2.1.2?
The latest version of Magento Community Edition is 2.1.2 version.
This release includes security enhancements and several functional fixes.
Backward-incompatible changes are documented in Magento 2.1 backward incompatible changes.
Magento 2.1.2 contains multiple bug fixes and enhancements, including
- Support for PHP 7.0.4 and 5.6.5. (This release supports PHP 5.6.5 and above instead of 5.6.x.)
- Compatible with MySQL 5.7.
- Two new web APIs (or service contracts) for the Sales module that incorporate functionality into the Sales API that is currently available in the Admin interface. After you install this patch, you’ll be able to use the Sales API
InvoiceOrdermethods to capture payment and ship product.
This release includes enhancements to improve the security of your Magento software. While there are no confirmed attacks related to these issues to date, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions. They recommend that you upgrade your existing Magento software to the latest version as soon as possible.
- You can no longer change or fake a product price from the Magento storefront and then complete an order with that faked price.
- Fixed issue with arbitrary PHP code execution during checkout.
- Fixed issue with retrieving potentially sensitive information through the use of backend media.
- Fixed issue with running
cronjobs less frequently than specified by the application
- Sessions now expire as expected after logout.
- Removed potential for exploitation of guest order view feature to harvest order information.
- Kount and 3D Secure now work as expected for Braintree Vault.
- You can no longer delete a currently logged-in user.
- A user with lesser privileges can no longer force an Admin user to add his private or public key using a JSON call.
Denial-of-service (DoS) attacks and brute force attacks
- The Guest order view protection code is no longer vulnerable to brute force attacks.
- You can no longer manipulate the full page cache to store incorrect pages under regular page URL entries.
Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Fixed issue with potential storage of malicious XSS code in the body of an email template. (A malicious user could use this this script to steal user information and cookies, or to bypass cross-site request forgery protection.)
- Fixed issue with cross-site scripting reflected in loading section of request.
- Fixed issue with potential SQL injection through the Zend framework through ordering or grouping parameters.
Functional fixes and enhancements
We address the following functional issues in this release.
Sales API enhancements
- They’ve added the ability to change the status of a shipment through the web API. The new
ShipOrderinterface supports tasks you can already do through the Admin dashboard, including the ability to:
- create a shipment document (full or partial)
- add details about shipped items into an order
- change status and state of an order according to performed actions
- notify customer about new shipment document
- They’ve added the ability to change the status of an invoice through the web API. The new
InvoiceOrderinterface supports tasks you can already do through the Admin dashboard, including the ability to:
- create an invoice document (full or partial)
- capture money placed with order payment
- notify a customer about document creation
- change order status and state
For more information on these API enhancements, see Magento Sales API.
- They’ve fixed an issue with using the REST API to link simple products to configurable ones. (GITHUB-5243)
- You can now use the REST API to create a configurable product with a linked child product. (GITHUB-5243)
Cart and checkout
- Magento now updates order status as expected after a shipment or invoice has been created through the API.
- Magento now updates the mini cart as expected when you reorder an item. Previously, Magento added the reordered items to the shopping cart, but the mini cart did not update its item count. (GITHUB-6121)
Tracking and shipping
- Magento no longer throws an exception if you enter an invalid FedEx shipment tracking number.
- Changing the city field of an order now affects the shipping rate as expected. Previously, the shipping rate did not update when you changed the city field.
- You can now save simple products created in 2.0.x environments after upgrading to environments running Magento 2.1.x. Previously, you could not successfully save the opened product after upgrading.
- Magento 2.1.2 now supports PHP 7.0.4.
- The Product page scope selector now displays all related websites associated with a restricted user.
- They’ve resolved an issue with the get active payment methods (
- Magento now correctly renders HTML tags on the Sales Order page price field.
- Visual swatches are now displayed in search results.
- Magento now factors in the Weight attribute as expected when you use advanced search on grouped products.
Magento 2.1.2 Best Features
Magento Enterprise Edition creates outstanding customer experiences on desktop, mobile, tablet, and beyond.
Commerce Order Management
Deliver the right product to your customer, when they want it, how they want it, with a truly connected shopping experience.
Turn your store personnel into empowered, customer-focused associates, with a mobile platform that revolutionizes the in-store experience.
How to Choose Best and Cheap Magento 2.1.2 Cloud Hosting?
To choose hosting provider that fully support Magento 2.1.2 is not easy task. We highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your Magento 2.1.2 hosting partner. Not only offer cheap price, but also expert Magento 2.1.2 support team. You feel free to host your great Magento 2.1.2 site with their great Magento 2.1.2 hosting service. The following are the reasons why you should choose ASPHostPortal as your Magento 2.1.2 hosting partner.
Why ASPHostPortal is the Best and Cheap Magento 2.1.2 Cloud Hosting?
ASPHostPortal.com – Offers Best Price
ASPHostPortal comes with four Linux hosting plan, and the prices start from $4.00/mo, normally. With the exclusive promotional link, customers can get the hosting at only $2.50/mo. So you can start your Magento 2.1.2 site from $2.50/mo only. That certainly makes ASPHostPortal the cheapest Magento 2.1.2 cloud hosting in the field. Moreover, if there is anything wrong, customers can cancel the service, and ask their full money back within the first 30 days, according to ASPHostPortal 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com – Plesk Control Panel
ASPHostPortal Linux Hosting comes with cPanel. cPanel is a control panel available on our Linux-based hosting accounts and servers. It lets you easily manage many aspects of your account, including the files, applications, and email hosted on your account or server. You can instantly install over 100 applications on your website with just a few clicks. You can check everything about your website including disk space, traffic, logs & statistics and many more.
ASPHostPortal.com – 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
Does ASPHostPortal really give 99.99% up time? The answer is yes. ASPHostPortal Linux Hosting servers are capable enough to make your website 99.99% available. ASPHostPortal has established a world-class infrastructure making it possible to guarantee such a high uptime percentage. Of course there is always the possibility that some factor beyond the control of the ASPHostPortal Company will result in more downtime. Fortunately, this does not occur too often. Upgrades and maintenance downtime are acceptable and do not impact the uptime guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com – Expert Support Team
In order to provide top-level web hosting service, ASPHostPortal.com offers 24/7 available technical support with professional and experienced support staffs via create ticket from helpdesk. Besides, those support staffs are been in this field for over 3 years, thus be able to offer efficient troubleshooting process, and provide the best resolutions to any issues raised by customers.