Best and Cheap PrestaShop v220.127.116.11 Cloud Hosting
What is PrestaShop?
PrestaShop is a free and open source e-commerce solution. More than 135,000 online shops worldwide are powered by PrestaShop. PrestaShop software is written in PHP and based on the Smarty template engine. MySQL is the default database engine.
Since 2007, PrestaShop has revolutionized the industry by providing features that engage shoppers and increase online sales. PrestaShop is the winner of the 2010 and 2011 Best Open-source Business Application awards. PrestaShop is translated into 56 languages including latvian and russian.
Technical support is provided on the official forum from PrestaShop growing Community consisting of more than 450,000 active members. The software makes extensive use of AJAX in the admin panel, while module blocks can be easily added to the store to provide extra functionality; these are normally provided free of charge by independent developers.
The software provides over 310 built-in features including unlimited product inventory management, layered navigation, fully customizable templates, analytics and reporting, promotion rules, multi-store management, unlimited currencies and return management.
What is New in PrestaShop v18.104.22.168?
Create a Product Page
A brand new way to add products to your catalogue! Refreshed interface, quick actions, shortcuts, automatic management for combinations and much more… They entirely rebuilt it to showcase the most relevant features and allow merchants to do this task quicker than ever!
A revamped module page to better manage your modules on a daily basis. They introduced tabs, to let you easily navigate between the 3 sections, making it easy to view your installed modules, manage the ones waiting for an action and discover some that can be helpful for your business.
Back Office Navigation
The back office has been refreshed, with an improved UI/UX experience making it easier to browse. They’ve also rethink the navigation menu to make it clearer and organize it in 3 big topics: sell, improve and configure.
Named “Classic”, this new template brings a fresh look to your store and allows you to start selling in no time. They’ve also greatly improved the product sheet and made a complete overhaul of the checkout process for a better shopping experience.
Parent / Child themes
By allowing anyone to create a child theme, designers and developers will be able to modify a theme without being worry to update it and lose all the work done.
Free from any markups or custom style, allowing designers & front-end developers to build amazing templates in no time.
The famous and robust framework has been introduced in some parts of the software, allowing their team to focus on ecommerce specifics.
Changelog In Version 22.214.171.124
– Bug fix:
- #7303: Add some test before use finfo
- #7292: Fix log page email hint
- #7295: Fix the customer thread timeline display
- #7118: Add parent menu permission if sub-menu is selected
- #7252: Fix product page ajax calls when url contains numbers
- #7193: Fix modules translation form
- #7271: Fix import theme for windows & special name
- #7267: Fix preview button action
– Bug fix:
- #7286: Use the right wording when guest is disabled
- #7195: Fix wrong displayed discount when it’s higher than price
- #7162: Add error message when ordering number of item greater than quantity
- #7186: Always return a current order state
- #7185: Fix quick view in safari browser
- #7276: Add option with product to getManufacturer, getSupplier
- #7278: Do not let Classic override jQuery
- #7266: Fix category images generation
- #7248: Fix multishop popup design
- #7297: Fix clean filter event handler
– Bug fix:
- #7310: Protect translated strings from XSS
- #7114: Set curl as main solution and fopen as fallback
- #7279: Fix escaped translations
- #7275: Fix module translations priority
- #7263: Fix module uninstall when overridden file is missing
- #7194: Fix issue on translations without params
– Bug fix:
- #7307: Fix croatian install adding quick_access
- #7296: Adding missing tabs in IT + VN + SR, and other tab updates
- #7274: Fix installer in Canadian and catalog cache
- #7284: Fix localization install for language not in data/lang
- #7294: Use the right locale for French Canadian
How to Choose Best and Cheap PrestaShop v126.96.36.199 Cloud Hosting?
To choose hosting provider that fully support PrestaShop v188.8.131.52 is not easy task. We highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your PrestaShop v184.108.40.206 hosting partner. Not only offer cheap price, but also expert PrestaShop v220.127.116.11 support team. You feel free to host your great PrestaShop v18.104.22.168 site with their great PrestaShop v22.214.171.124 hosting service. The following are the reasons why you should choose ASPHostPortal as your PrestaShop v126.96.36.199 hosting partner.
Why ASPHostPortal is the Best and Cheap PrestaShop v188.8.131.52 Cloud Hosting?
ASPHostPortal.com – Offers Best Price
ASPHostPortal comes with four Linux hosting plan, and the prices start from $4.00/mo, normally. With the exclusive promotional link, customers can get the hosting at only $2.50/mo. So you can start your PrestaShop v184.108.40.206 site from $2.50/mo only. That certainly makes ASPHostPortal the cheapest PrestaShop v220.127.116.11 cloud hosting in the field. Moreover, if there is anything wrong, customers can cancel the service, and ask their full money back within the first 30 days, according to ASPHostPortal 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com – Plesk Control Panel
ASPHostPortal Linux Hosting comes with cPanel. cPanel is a control panel available on our Linux-based hosting accounts and servers. It lets you easily manage many aspects of your account, including the files, applications, and email hosted on your account or server. You can instantly install over 100 applications on your website with just a few clicks. You can check everything about your website including disk space, traffic, logs & statistics and many more.
ASPHostPortal.com – 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
Does ASPHostPortal really give 99.99% up time? The answer is yes. ASPHostPortal LinuxHosting servers are capable enough to make your website 99.99% available. ASPHostPortal has established a world-class infrastructure making it possible to guarantee such a high uptime percentage. Of course there is always the possibility that some factor beyond the control of the ASPHostPortal Company will result in more downtime. Fortunately, this does not occur too often. Upgrades and maintenance downtime are acceptable and do not impact the uptime guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com – Expert Support Team
In order to provide top-level web hosting service, ASPHostPortal.com offers 24/7 available technical support with professional and experienced support staffs via create ticket from helpdesk. Besides, those support staffs are been in this field for over 3 years, thus be able to offer efficient troubleshooting process, and provide the best resolutions to any issues raised by customers.