Build Your Online Shop With nopCommerce 3.80
What is nopCommerce? nopCommerce is an open source ecommerce software that contains both a catalog frontend and an administration tool backend. nopCommerce is a fully customizable shopping cart. It’s stable and highly usable. From downloads to documentation, nopCommerce.com offers a comprehensive base of information, resources, and support to the nopCommerce community.
nopCommerce is open-source ecommerce solution. It’s stable and highly usable. nopCommerce is an open source ecommerce solution that isASP.NET (MVC) based with a MS SQL 2008 (or higher) backend database. It has been downloaded more than 1.5 million times! Our easy-to-use shopping cart solution is uniquely suited for merchants that have outgrown existing systems, and may be hosted with your current web host or their hosting partners. It has everything you need to get started in selling physical and digital goods over the internet. nopCommerce offers unprecedented flexibility and control.
What’s New in nopCommerce 3.80?
Redesigned Admin Area
NopCommerce 3.80 version shines through with a brand new admin area. Here are the features that make the new nopCommerce administration much better than the previous version:
- The new administration is fully responsive allowing the nopCommerce users to access the admin area on any device.
- It also has a user-friendly mega navigation menu visible at all times, allowing the store owner to manage their stores with significantly less interruption.
- To make the navigation even more powerful and effortless there is a new autocomplete search which can be used to find the right administration page right away.
- The administration dashboard has been entirely redesigned with smooth widgets and sleek graphics. In addition, it is now fully customizable. Store owners can easily modify it to show only the reports that they need.
- The product details and settings pages have been redesigned and now have “Basic” and “Advanced” modes. In “Advanced” mode you have all the available settings visible at all times. In “Basic” mode, the settings page shows the most commonly used settings and the product page shows only settings which the store owner has selected to show. Being store owners ourselves, this is one of our favorite features and there is a good reason for it. On Nop-Templates.com we sell intangible/downloadable products. There are close to 100 settings on the product administration page, which have to do with inventory management, shipping, tier pricing, etc.
Best and Cheap nopCommerce 3.80 Cloud Hosting