Best and Cheap SugarCRM 10.0 Cloud Hosting Recommendation
Best Cheap SugarCRM 10.0 Cloud Hosting RecommendationSugarCRM 10.0 can easily be modified, extended and integrated with other business applications and data sources with any editions, to meet changing needs quickly and effectively, and to enable a wide range of solutions, at relatively low cost.
What’s New in SugarCRM 10.0?
Feature Enhancements When Upgrading From 9.3 (Winter ’20)
The following feature enhancements are available in 10.0.0 (Q2 2020) when upgrading from the 9.3 (Winter ’20) release:
Sugar Professional Features (9.3.x to 10.0.x)For features included in other products for 10.0.x, please see the release notes for Sugar Sell, Sugar Serve, Sugar Ultimate, and Sugar Enterprise.
- Edge browser support : Sugar is now supported for use in the Edge browser.
- Record View Improvements
- Field name placement : Users now have the option in their profile to configure where field names are placed in relation to their field values; the default is “Beside Field Value” and provides a more compact record view than the alternative layout, which shows labels “Above Field Values”.
- Empty field pills : Record view is now more compact with empty fields represented by a single empty field pill instead of a field name and a blank value.
- Viewing long record names : Hovering over a truncated record name will now display the full text as a tooltip.
- Quick-create cases : Users can now create cases from any page in Sugar using the Quick Create menu.
- Dashboard limit : The maximum number of dashboards that can be listed under the Home module tab has increased from 20 to 50 dashboards.
- Reporting on Target Lists : The Target Lists module is available to use in reports.
- Exporting Users reports : Regular users can now export reports that target the Users module.
- Product Catalog : The Product Catalog, Product Category, Product Types, and Manufacturers modules, which were previously admin-only, will be globally visible for all users on upgrade. Administrators can restrict user access to these modules via standard team and role restrictions. Audit Log functionality has also been added for the Product Catalog module.
- General Administration Features
- Editing preview layouts : Administrators can now edit the Preview View layout in Studio.
- Relate Fields Denormalization : Administrators with very large database tables can optimize their database structure for faster sorting and data load on list view pages.
- Module Loader REST API : Nine new REST API endpoints have been added for performing actions in Module Loader including uploading, installing, and enabling packages.