Best and Cheap Moodle 3.1.2 Cloud Hosting
What is Moodle?
Moodle is a learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalised learning environments. You can download the software onto your own web server or ask one of our knowledgable Moodle Partners to assist you.
Moodle is built by the Moodle project which is led and coordinated by Moodle HQ, an Australian company of 30 developers which is financially supported by a network of over 60 Moodle Partner service companies worldwide.
What is the Moodle HQ Team?
The Moodle HQ team consists of a two teams of designers, developers, and staff located (mostly) in Moodle HQ in Perth, Australia. The Stable Team offers maintenance and support for the current Moodle version, whereas the Future Team charts a roadmap and develops future versions of Moodle against it. Both groups work within clear release schedules, visible development sprints, and a roadmap that bubbles up from the community forums. If you are interested in developing software plugins, participating in community support or learning more about the Moodle roadmap, we recommend you participate in the Moodle.org discussion forums.
What is New in Moodle 3.1.2?
- MDL-37250 – Lessons: save students attempts if they timeout
- MDL-54977 – Fixed bug with navigation tree not working in some cases
- MDL-50586 – Warn teachers about removing level 0 in rubrics as it leads to unexpected grades.
- MDL-41174 – Update the calendar event when inline changing activity name or duplicating activity
- MDL-33741 – Allow teacher to access course files in hidden categories using Server files repository in filepicker
- MDL-55333 – Fixed error when trying to view/export feedback responses with over 60 questions using mariadb/mysql
- MSA-16-0022 Web service tokens should be invalidated when the user password is changed or forced to be changed
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-55312 – Bugfix: Load timeout for modules: core/first occurs after purge caches
- MDL-55229 – Bugfix: Meta Enrolment – Search for course produces error
- MDL-55707 – Bugfix: Possible to get in “recalculating grades” infinite loop
- MDL-55292 – Include tideways profiler along with xhprof for PHP7 profiling
- MDL-54892 – Uninstall scheduled tasks when plugin is uninstalled
- MDL-22183 – Prevent stats from running later and later – use scheduled task time only
- MDL-47371 – Bugfix: The character & is displayed as ” & amp ; ” in book module
- MDL-52544 – Resolved problems of Oracle driver in PHP7 environment
- MDL-55246 – Bugfix: Unoconv fails on files with spaces in the name.
- MDL-51078 – Add “All changes” option to the Action selector in report_log (was present in 2.6 and removed in 2.7+)
- MDL-52105 – Remove CAP_PROHIBIT in manager role for capability ‘enrol/self:holdkey’
- MDL-54847 – Allow students to insert HTML audio and video tags
- MDL-55273 – Default setting for cookiesecure should be on
- MDL-55520 – Assignment module no longer resets max grade to 100 during module editing
- MDL-55245 – Attempting to select text in PDF annotation comments drags the comment box
How to Choose Best and Cheap Moodle 3.1.2 Cloud Hosting?
In this post, we will give you our Windows hosting recommendation for your Moodle 3.1.2 site. There are 3 hosting provider that past our classification. Let’s see our top 3 best and cheap Moodle 3.1.2 cloud hosting.
ASPHostPortal, the largest shared cloud hosting provider, has been in the industry for more than 7 years and trusted by millions of webmasters around the world. The company has released Moodle 3.1.2 cloud hosting and price is starting at $4.00/mo. Moodle 3.1.2 Plan includes a pile of outstanding features, including a free domain name for 1 year, 30 days full money back guarantee and anytime prorated money back guarantee. In addition, this package is integrated with Plesk Control Panel and a 1-click script installer, with which the software users are able to manage every aspect of their account effortlessly and install Moodle 3.1.2 with just a one click.
The company has four Windows hosting plans so as to give Moodle 3.1.2 solutions to individual webmasters and business owners. The four hosting plans include Beginner plan, Economy plan, Professional plan, Business plan, and all are rich-featured. DiscountService.biz is great Australia Windows hosting provider and has developed thousands of loyal clients including individuals and large company owners. If you want excellent experience in ASP.NET hosting and Moodle 3.1.2 cloud hosting at the most affordable prices in the market, DiscountService.biz is a good choice.
HostForLIFEASP.NET takes your business continuity very seriously. Their servers are monitored every 1-minute, so that they are the first person to know about any unexpected server outages and fix the issue proactively. At HostForLIFEASP.NET, they use high-end premium quality servers with multi gigabit premium network. In short, you get fire breathing monster servers with screaming fast page loads and 99.9% uptime guarantee. Get the fastest and easiest Moodle 3.1.2 cloud hosting, highly optimized for running Moodle 3.1.2 at HostForLIFEASP.NET. Fully loaded with One-Click Moodle 3.1.2 and strong protection against the hackers. All servers at HostForLIFEASP.NET are 100% compatible for hosting Moodle 3.1.2 and its other versions.