Best and Cheap Magento 2.0.4 Cloud Hosting
What is Magento?
Magento is an ecommerce platform built on open source technology which provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the look, content and functionality of their online store. Magento offers powerful marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools.
Magento Community Edition is open source eCommerce software used to power hundreds of thousands of online stores. It can be downloaded for free and is most frequently used by developers and small businesses.
What is New in Magento 2.0.4?
The latest version of Magento is 2.0.4. This release includes all of the security enhancements and performance improvements of Magento 2.0.3, in improved packaging. You must download and install 2.0.4 to ensure that you receive all the security enhancements of 2.0.3.
Upgrade and Installation
- Magento no longer creates store data inconsistently during installation.
- During upgrade, the
setup:config:setscript no longer deletes values in the
- Magento now successfully imports existing products as well as products that use custom URLs.
- The Orders API now exposes the shipping address. This corrects an issue with using this API to integrate with third-party systems.
- The SOAP API now returns attributes of type “text swatch” and “visual swatch” when you use the API to add attribute options. Previously, this feature did not work for these attribute types.
- Magento now allows you to use arguments of
urltype in nested arrays. Previously, you could pass route parameters only if the
urlargument was declared at the top level.
- Magento no longer displays HTML tags in messages.
- Product performance has been enhanced when loading catalog products with multiple color swatches.
- Magento now successfully saves and displays new customer attributes.
- Magento performance has been improved by the removal of redundant get requests that previously occurred during shopping cart refresh.
This release includes several enhancements to improve the security of your Magento 2.0 installation. While there are no confirmed attacks related to these issues to date, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions. We recommend that you upgrade your existing Magento 2.0 installation to the latest version as soon as possible.
The following list provides an overview of the security issues fixed in this release. We describe each issue in greater detail in the Magento Security Center.
- Issue with persistent cross-site scripting through a user account has been resolved.
- Magento now supports setting limits on password attempts. Previously, Admin and Customer Token API access did not limit the number of attempts to enter a password, inadvertently allowing brute force attempts to guess passwords.
- APIs that previously granted access to anonymous users are now configured to require a higher permission level. Default product behavior does not permit anonymous access to Catalog, Store and CMS APIs. However, if you would like to allow anonymous access, you can change this setting.
- Magento now prevents the arbitrary execution of PHP code through the language package CSV file.
- The encryption keys that are generated in System > Manage Encryption Key have been strengthened.
- Reflected XSS can no longer occur through the Authorizenet module’s redirect data.
Their technology stack is built on PHP and MySQL. Magento 2.0.1 and later support PHP 5.5, 5.6, 7.0.2, and MySQL 5.6.
How to Choose Best and Cheap Magento 2.0.4 Cloud Hosting?
To choose hosting provider that fully support Magento 2.0.4 is not easy task. We highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your Magento 2.0.4 hosting partner. Not only offer cheap price, but also expert Magento 2.0.4 support team. You feel free to host your great Magento 2.0.4 site with their great Magento 2.0.4 hosting service. The following are the reasons why you should choose ASPHostPortal as your Magento 2.0.4 hosting partner.
Why ASPHostPortal is the Best and Cheap Magento 2.0.4 Cloud Hosting?
ASPHostPortal.com – Offers Best Price
ASPHostPortal comes with four Linux hosting plan, and the prices start from $4.00/mo, normally. With the exclusive promotional link, customers can get the hosting at only $2.50/mo. So you can start your Magento 2.0.4 site from $2.50/mo only. That certainly makes ASPHostPortal the cheapest Magento 2.0.4 cloud hosting in the field. Moreover, if there is anything wrong, customers can cancel the service, and ask their full money back within the first 30 days, according to ASPHostPortal 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com – Plesk Control Panel
ASPHostPortal Linux Hosting comes with cPanel. cPanel is a control panel available on our Linux-based hosting accounts and servers. It lets you easily manage many aspects of your account, including the files, applications, and email hosted on your account or server. You can instantly install over 100 applications on your website with just a few clicks. You can check everything about your website including disk space, traffic, logs & statistics and many more.
ASPHostPortal.com – 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
Does ASPHostPortal really give 99.99% up time? The answer is yes. ASPHostPortal LinuxHosting servers are capable enough to make your website 99.99% available. ASPHostPortal has established a world-class infrastructure making it possible to guarantee such a high uptime percentage. Of course there is always the possibility that some factor beyond the control of the ASPHostPortal Company will result in more downtime. Fortunately, this does not occur too often. Upgrades and maintenance downtime are acceptable and do not impact the uptime guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com – Expert Support Team
In order to provide top-level web hosting service, ASPHostPortal.com offers 24/7 available technical support with professional and experienced support staffs via create ticket from helpdesk. Besides, those support staffs are been in this field for over 3 years, thus be able to offer efficient troubleshooting process, and provide the best resolutions to any issues raised by customers.