Best and Cheap MediaWiki 1.34 Cloud Hosting
What is MediaWiki?
MediaWiki is a free application, registered under the GNU General Public License (GPL). It is used to run Wikipedia, the World’s largest online encyclopedia, as well as many other wikis. Mediawiki provides a rich set of features and sometimes this complexity might puzzle you a bit. Mediawiki is the most popular wiki software and there are lots of extra resources built for it.
What is New in MediaWiki 1.34?
Changes since MediaWiki 1.34.0-rc.1
- $wgDiffEngine (T237049) – This configuration can be used to specify which difference engine to use. MediaWiki continues to default to automatically choosing the first of $wgExternalDiffEngine, wikidiff2, or php that is usable.
- (T231866) SqlBlobStore no longer needs Language object.
- (T236735) WikiExporter: Remove unnecessary check for SCHEMA_COMPAT_WRITE_OLD flag.
- (T231673) Set MCR migration stage to SCHEMA_COMPAT_NEW.
- (T229601) Make sure DBLoadBalancerFactory service is not disabled.
- (T232866) Fix support for HTTP/2 in MultiHttpClient.
- (T231866) LocalisationCache: Don’t instantiate ResourceLoader.
- (T227461) Stop calling deprecated Redis delete functions.
- (T239561) Mark options as requiring parameters in addSite.php.
- (T232866) Mimic CURLOPT_POST in GuzzleHttpRequest.
- (T239734) Replace deprecated lSize with lLen in Redis code.
- (T192134) SECURITY: Do not allow user scripts on Special:PasswordReset.
- (T239428) ApiEditPage: Test for bad redirect targets.
- (T233342) rdbms: Log debug message traces as ‘exception.trace’ instead of ‘trace’.
- (T226751) media: Log and fail gracefully on invalid EXIF coordinates.
- (T240924) NewPagesPager: Fix namespace query conditions.
- (T212067) Tests for an old PHP bug in parse_url.
Upgrading notes for 1.34
1.34 has several database changes since 1.33, and will not work without schema updates. Note that due to changes to some very large tables like the revision table, the schema update may take quite long (minutes on a medium sized site, many hours on a large site).
Don’t forget to always back up your database before upgrading!
See the file UPGRADE for more detailed upgrade instructions, including important information when upgrading from versions prior to 1.11.
Some specific notes for MediaWiki 1.34 upgrades are below:
- MediaWiki now requires PHP 7.2.9 or above.
- MediaWiki no longer supports HHVM.
For notes on 1.33.x and older releases, see HISTORY.
How to Choose Best and Cheap MediaWiki 1.34 Cloud Hosting?
To choose hosting provider that fully support MediaWiki 1.34 is not easy task. We highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your MediaWiki 1.34 hosting partner. Not only offer cheap price, but also expert MediaWiki 1.34 support team. You feel free to host your great MediaWiki 1.34 site with their great MediaWiki 1.34 hosting service. The following are the reasons why you should choose ASPHostPortal as your MediaWiki 1.34 hosting partner.
Why ASPHostPortal is the Best and Cheap MediaWiki 1.34 Cloud Hosting?
ASPHostPortal.com – Offers Best Price
ASPHostPortal comes with four Linux hosting plan, and the prices start from $4.00/mo, normally. With the exclusive promotional link, customers can get the hosting at only $2.50/mo. So you can start your MediaWiki 1.34 site from $2.50/mo only. That certainly makes ASPHostPortal the cheapest MediaWiki 1.34 cloud hosting in the field. Moreover, if there is anything wrong, customers can cancel the service, and ask their full money back within the first 30 days, according to ASPHostPortal 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com – Plesk Control Panel
ASPHostPortal Linux Hosting comes with cPanel. cPanel is a control panel available on our Linux-based hosting accounts and servers. It lets you easily manage many aspects of your account, including the files, applications, and email hosted on your account or server. You can instantly install over 100 applications on your website with just a few clicks. You can check everything about your website including disk space, traffic, logs & statistics and many more.
ASPHostPortal.com – 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
Does ASPHostPortal really give 99.99% up time? The answer is yes. ASPHostPortal Linux Hosting servers are capable enough to make your website 99.99% available. ASPHostPortal has established a world-class infrastructure making it possible to guarantee such a high uptime percentage. Of course there is always the possibility that some factor beyond the control of the ASPHostPortal Company will result in more downtime. Fortunately, this does not occur too often. Upgrades and maintenance downtime are acceptable and do not impact the uptime guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com – Expert Support Team
In order to provide top-level web hosting service, ASPHostPortal.com offers 24/7 available technical support with professional and experienced support staffs via create ticket from helpdesk. Besides, those support staffs are been in this field for over 3 years, thus be able to offer efficient troubleshooting process, and provide the best resolutions to any issues raised by customers.