Best and Cheap Moodle 3.1.1 Cloud Hosting
What is Moodle?
Moodle is a learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalised learning environments. You can download the software onto your own web server or ask one of our knowledgable Moodle Partners to assist you.
Moodle is built by the Moodle project which is led and coordinated by Moodle HQ, an Australian company of 30 developers which is financially supported by a network of over 60 Moodle Partner service companies worldwide.
What is the Moodle HQ Team?
The Moodle HQ team consists of a two teams of designers, developers, and staff located (mostly) in Moodle HQ in Perth, Australia. The Stable Team offers maintenance and support for the current Moodle version, whereas the Future Team charts a roadmap and develops future versions of Moodle against it. Both groups work within clear release schedules, visible development sprints, and a roadmap that bubbles up from the community forums. If you are interested in developing software plugins, participating in community support or learning more about the Moodle roadmap, we recommend you participate in the Moodle.org discussion forums.
What is New in Moodle 3.1.1?
- MDL-41922 – Completed quizzes no longer appear in the Course overview block for students
- MDL-54165 – Allow to hide the document preview in assignment grading interface
- MDL-41945 – Do not overwrite submission with an empty filearea when several team members edit the same assignment
- MDL-49852 – Mark assignment as completed for all students in the team when one student from the team has made a submission
- MDL-29905 – Fixed the bug when deleting empty quiz category was showing an error that it has questions
- MDL-46721 – Assignment blind marking: participant number in the notification email matches the number on the submission
- MDL-45427 – Database activity: When creating a template clicking on the tags should add it to the textarea when Atto editor is used
- MDL-35104 – Allow to change username of a user registered under LDAP authentication method
- MDL-51806 – Workshop: allow to save edited settings when using comma as a decimal separator
- MDL-43887 – Fixed bug when handling optional date/time custom user profile field with date range starting later than 1970
- MDL-35987 – Do not abort restore process in case of multichoice question error ‘Backup error: invalid input syntax for integer: “”‘
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-55020 – Fixed bug when installing plugin downloaded from github repository
- MDL-54909 – Show different background from page when annotating PDF
- MDL-53111 – Allow to unmark completion criterion ‘Require end reached’
- MDL-37138 – When clicking a URL in chat, it should open in a new window or tab
- MDL-54997 – Activity completion for a competency should be attached to course competency and not the learning plan competency
- MDL-54934 – Accessibility enhancements: Indicate phase name/form name on the Workshop title
- MSA-16-0019 Glossary search displays entries without checking user permissions to view them
- MSA-16-0020 Text injection in email headers
- MSA-16-0021 Unenrolled user still receives event monitor notifications even though they can no longer access course
- MDL-53019 – PHP 5.6.5 or higher is required for development on master branch
How to Choose Best and Cheap Moodle 3.1.1 Cloud Hosting?
In this post, we will give you our Windows hosting recommendation for your Moodle 3.1.1 site. There are 3 hosting provider that past our classification. Let’s see our top 3 best and cheap Moodle 3.1.1 cloud hosting.
ASPHostPortal, the largest shared cloud hosting provider, has been in the industry for more than 7 years and trusted by millions of webmasters around the world. The company has released Moodle 3.1.1 cloud hosting and price is starting at $4.00/mo. Moodle 3.1.1 Plan includes a pile of outstanding features, including a free domain name for 1 year, 30 days full money back guarantee and anytime prorated money back guarantee. In addition, this package is integrated with Plesk Control Panel and a 1-click script installer, with which the software users are able to manage every aspect of their account effortlessly and install Moodle 3.1.1 with just a one click.
The company has four Windows hosting plans so as to give Moodle 3.1.1 solutions to individual webmasters and business owners. The four hosting plans include Beginner plan, Economy plan, Professional plan, Business plan, and all are rich-featured. DiscountService.biz is great Australia Windows hosting provider and has developed thousands of loyal clients including individuals and large company owners. If you want excellent experience in ASP.NET hosting and Moodle 3.1.1 cloud hosting at the most affordable prices in the market, DiscountService.biz is a good choice.
HostForLIFEASP.NET takes your business continuity very seriously. Their servers are monitored every 1-minute, so that they are the first person to know about any unexpected server outages and fix the issue proactively. At HostForLIFEASP.NET, they use high-end premium quality servers with multi gigabit premium network. In short, you get fire breathing monster servers with screaming fast page loads and 99.9% uptime guarantee. Get the fastest and easiest Moodle 3.1.1 cloud hosting, highly optimized for running Moodle 3.1.1 at HostForLIFEASP.NET. Fully loaded with One-Click Moodle 3.1.1 and strong protection against the hackers. All servers at HostForLIFEASP.NET are 100% compatible for hosting Moodle 3.1.1 and its other versions.