Best and Cheap WordPress 5.4.2 Cloud Hosting
WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
WordPress is a free software, this means you are free to download, install, use and modify it. You can use it to create any kind of website. It is also open source which means the source code of the software is available for any one to study, modify and play with.
Due to the nature of open source, WordPress is a community software. It is maintained by a large group of volunteers majority of whom are WordPress consultants with active interest in growing and maintaining WordPress. Anyone can contribute to WordPress by writing patches, answering support questions, writing plugins, creating themes, translating WordPress and updating documentation.
By using WordPress you become part of that awesome community. You get free support from other community members, download free plugins and themes, and once you have little experience with WordPress you can even contribute back to the community.
WordPress 5.4.2 Security and Maintenance Release
This security and maintenance release features 22 fixes and enhancements. Plus, it adds a number of security fixes.
These bugs affect WordPress versions 5.4.1 and earlier; version 5.4.2 fixes them, so you’ll want to upgrade.
If you haven’t yet updated to 5.4, there are also updated versions of 5.3 and earlier that fix the bugs for you.
WordPress versions 5.4 and earlier are affected by the following bugs, which are fixed in version 5.4.2. If you haven’t yet updated to 5.4, there are also updated versions of 5.3 and earlier that fix the security issues.
- Props to Ben Bidner of the WordPress Security Team for finding an open redirect issue in wp_validate_redirect().
- Props to Nrimo Ing Pandum for finding an authenticated XSS issue via theme uploads.
- Props to Simon Scannell of RIPS Technologies for finding an issue where set-screen-option can be misused by plugins leading to privilege escalation.
- Props to Carolina Nymark for discovering an issue where comments from password-protected posts and pages could be displayed under certain conditions.
Thank you to all of the reporters for privately disclosing the vulnerabilities. This gave the security team time to fix the vulnerabilities before WordPress sites could be attacked.
Welcome to WordPress 5.4
Every major release adds more to the block editor.
More ways to make posts and pages come alive with your best images. More ways to bring your visitors in, and keep them engaged, with the richness of embedded media from the web’s top services.
More ways to make your vision real, and put blocks in the perfect place—even if a particular kind of block is new to you. More efficient processes.
And more speed everywhere, so as you build sections or galleries, or just type in a line of prose, you can feel how much faster your work flows.
Two new blocks. And better blocks overall.
- Two brand-new blocks: Social Icons and Buttons make adding interactive features fast and easy.
- New ways with color: Gradients in the Buttons and Cover block, toolbar access to color options in Rich Text blocks, and for the first time, color options in the Group and Columns blocks.
- Guess a whole lot less! Version 5.4 streamlines the whole process for placing and replacing multimedia in every block. Now it works the same way in almost every block!
- And if you’ve ever thought your image in the Media+Text block should link to something else—perhaps a picture of a brochure should download that brochure as a document? Well, now it can.
Cleaner UI, clearer navigation—and easier tabbing!
- Clearer block navigation with block breadcrumbs. And easier selection once you get there.
- For when you need to navigate with the keyboard, better tabbing and focus. Plus, you can tab over to the sidebar of nearly any block.
- Speed! 14% faster loading of the editor, 51% faster time-to-type!
- Tips are gone. In their place, a Welcome Guide window you can bring up when you need it—and only when you need it—again and again.
- Know at a glance whether you’re in a block’s Edit or Navigation mode. Or, if you have restricted vision, your screen reader will tell you which mode you’re in.
Of course, if you want to work with the very latest tools and features, install the Gutenberg plugin. You’ll get to be the first to use new and exciting features in the block editor before anyone else has seen them!
Your fundamental right: privacy
5.4 helps with a variety of privacy issues around the world. So when users and stakeholders ask about regulatory compliance, or how your team handles user data, the answers should be a lot easier to get right.
Take a look:
- Now personal data exports include users session information and users location data from the community events widget. Plus, a table of contents!
- See progress as you process export and erasure requests through the privacy tools.
- Plus, little enhancements throughout give the privacy tools a little cleaner look. Your eyes will thank you!
How to Choose Best and Cheap WordPress 5.4.2 Cloud Hosting Provider?
How to choose a best and cheap WordPress 5.4.2 Cloud Hosting? Choosing a best cheap WordPress 5.4.2 Cloud Hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the WordPress 5.4.2 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this WordPress 5.4.2 review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap WordPress 5.4.2 Cloud Hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ WordPress 5.4.2 Cloud Hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
ASPHostPortal.com offers best and cheap WordPress 5.4.2 Cloud Hosting. ASPHostPortal.com was founded in 2008. It has been topping the list of almost all the web Cloud Hosting review sites so far. This company is missioned to deliver a cost effective plan in the consideration of all feature, price, reliability, loading speed and technical support. Their best and cheap WordPress 5.4.2 Cloud Hosting plan is starting at $2.50/mo. ASPHostPortal.com is now providing free domain for new clients to enjoy the company’s outstanding web Cloud Hosting service. Their servers optimized for your WordPress 5.4.2 installation 24/7/365 ASPHostPortal.com’s technical support from WordPress Cloud Hosting experts.
DiscountService.biz prides itself in providing web Cloud Hosting with a rare combination of unmatched reliability, quality and affordability. DiscountService.biz’s edge is derived through unparalleled company management and a culture of employee driven initiatives. With their fully support on Microsoft Windows and WordPress in their Windows Server, DiscountService.biz is the best choice to host your WordPress 5.4.2 Cloud Hosting. They are so confident in their Cloud Hosting services they will not only provide you with a 30 days money back guarantee, but also they give you a 99.9% uptime guarantee. Their WordPress 5.4.2 Cloud Hosting plan is starting from $3.00 /mo.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET offers WordPress 5.4.2 Cloud Hosting. They offer flexible WordPress 5.4.2 Cloud Hosting to new as well as existing customers. Given the scale of their environment, they have recruited and developed some of the best talent in the Cloud Hosting technology that you are using. Their team is strong because of the experience and talents of the individuals who make up UKWindowsHostASP.NET.