Best Cheap ASP.NET MVC 6 Cloud Hosting Recommendation Review 2014
ASP.NET MVC 6 is the latest update to Microsoft’s popular MVC (Model-View-Controller) technology. ASP.NET MVC gives you a powerful, patterns-based way to build dynamic websites that enables a clean separation of concerns and that gives you full control over markup for enjoyable, agile development. ASP.NET MVC includes many features that enable fast, TDD-friendly development for creating sophisticated applications that use the latest web standards.
Before this article we have ever talked about cheap ASP.NET 4.5 hosting and best ASP.NET 4.5 hosting. Now in this review, we will explain about ASP.NET MVC and our best cheap ASP.NET MVC hosting recommendation.
How to choose a best and cheap web host for ASP.NET MVC? Choosing a best cheap web host for ASP.NET MVC is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the ASP.NET MVC compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this ASP.NET MVC review site, which is designed to help you find the best ASP.NET MVC host within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ ASP.NET MVC hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top 3 Best Cheap ASP.NET MVC 6 Cloud Hosting Recommendation
Why We Choose These 3 as Best Cheap ASP.NET MVC 6 Cloud Hosting Recommendation?
ASPHostPortal.com has supported the latest ASP.NET MVC 6.0 on their hosting environment. ASP.NET MVC 6.0 web hosting plans for 7 Days free now. Cheap ASP.NET MVC hosting solutions provided by ASPHostPortal.com. With their powerful control panel, you can always administer most of your site features easily without even needing to contact for their Support Team. Additionally, you can also install more than 100 FREE applications directly via their Control Panel in 1 minute!
DiscountASP.NET is certificated Microsoft Golden Hosting Partner and recognized as a worldwide leader in Windows web hosting. The company is dedicated to empower .NET developers by providing the best value in cutting edge, enterprise-class shared ASP.NET hosting solution. It’s now is offering hosting service for around 100,000 ASP.NET websites.
customers. They provide cheap, best and instant activation on your ASP.NET MVC 6 hosting
account and all the hosting registration will be activated soon (upon payment clearance and verification check). Reliability, stability and performance of their servers remain their TOP priority. Even their basic service plans are equipped with standard service level agreements for 99.99% uptime. Advanced options raise the bar to 99.99%.
Why Use ASP.NET MVC?
Initially MVC was born as the outcome of the battle of application logic vs user interface. Now abovious question is what is this all about? Idea is to keep a good separation between the presentation of a program (which is UI) and the rest of the functionality. A separation lets you address on each aspect of the layer separately—and one complicated thing at a time. It also lets specialized people to work on the separate pieces codes. In effort to make both of distinguished an approach/pattern was needed and this approach is the most highlighted part of Model View Controller (MVC). Separation of view from rest of the application logic open a door to change the view logic in future. May be afterwards client asking for more extractive UI or more UX support or worse a complete makeover. If view logic is tightly coupled with business logic’s it will be difficult to made the change.
The MVC pattern was first implemented as part of the Smalltalk class library. It was originally used as an architectural pattern for creating graphical user interfaces (GUIs). Later when adopted in the web application the meaning and applicability changed radically. The motivation behind MVC is re-usability and separation of concern. All other benefits is stand on this two building blocks.
The main advantages of ASP.net MVC are:
- Enables the full control over the rendered HTML.
- Provides clean separation of concerns (SoC).
- Enables Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Following the design of stateless nature of the web.
- RESTful urls that enables SEO.
- No ViewState and PostBack events.
The benefits of ASP.NET MVC:
- Distribute development effort to some extent, so that implementation changes in one part of the Web application do not require changes to another. The engineers responsible for business logic and engineers responsible for flow of control, and Web-page designers can work independently.
- Easily prototyping is possible. You might do as follows, for example: Create a prototype Web application that accesses several workstation-based programs. Change the application in response to user feedback. Implement the production-level programs on the same or other platforms.
- You can more easily migrate legacy programs, because the view is separate from the model and the control and can be tailored to platform and user category.
- You can maintain an environment that comprises different technologies across different locations.
- The MVC design has an organizational structure that better supports scalability (building bigger applications) and ease of modification and maintenance (due to the cleaner separation of tasks)
- It does not use view state or server-based forms. This makes the MVC framework ideal for developers who want full control over the behavior of an application.
- It provides better support for test-driven development (TDD).
- It uses a Front Controller pattern that processes Web application requests through a single controller. Thus can design custom routing infrastructure