Best and Cheap Umbraco 7.5.11 Cloud Hosting
What is Umbraco?
Umbraco is an open source content management system (CMS) platform for publishing content on the World Wide Web and intranets. It is written in C# and deployed on Microsoft based infrastructure. Umbraco is the choice of many organizations because of its no-cost, open-source licensing, its simplicity, and its unlimited potential.
Umbraco provides a full-featured web content management system that is easy to use, simple to customize, and robust enough to run the largest sites. Umbraco is a free, open-source web cms built on the Microsoft .NET Framework. It is easy to use, simple to understand, and is highly extensible using industry-standard languages and patterns such as HTML, CSS, jQuery, and C#.
With simple and customisable editing and content creation tools, it’s easy to manage and maintain your website exactly how you want it. Umbraco doesn’t dictate how you should work – that should be up to you, not your content management system.
At Umbraco, support is paramount. They offer professional support regardless of the options you choose. From their dedicated core support team through to their friendly and helpful community at our.umbraco.org, they’ve got you covered.
Not only can you publish great multilingual websites using Umbraco out of the box, you can also build in your chosen language with their multilingual back office tools.
What is New in Umbraco 7.5.11?
Related changes from the issue tracker
- U4-9577 – Ability to store the xml content file in diff storage locations: Default, Environment Temp or ASP.NET temp location
Issues & Tasks
- U4-5588 – Umbraco 7 intercepts my failed AngularJS HTTP requests
- U4-9257 – HostingEnvironment shutdown on node publish – fcnMode issue
- U4-9456 – Log Warning – multiple property sets for document definition – returning multiple versions of the same content item doesn’t work
- U4-9522 – Media recycle bin does not show folders
- U4-9536 – If cmsDocument published or newest flags are duplicated (data corruption) our Repository Level should know how to deal with it
- U4-9545 – EntityRepository performs poorly for Media due to unnecessary outer joins
- U4-9546 – Paging in the media section performs poorly because it double queries for ALL child media
- U4-9547 – ContentTypeRepository.GetAllContentTypeAliases doesn’t work, throws YSOD
- U4-9559 – Security: files of type xhtml should not be allowed to be uploaded to the media section
- U4-9560 – ‘System.Dynamic.ExpandoObject’ does not contain a definition for ‘Alias’
- U4-9570 – Media list view doesn’t show folders in the recycle bin
- U4-9573 – PublicAccess not working – SQL LEFT JOIN unordered
- U4-9586 – Remove async parameter from the filestream when saving content xml
- U4-9587 – RebuildXmlStructures doesn’t clear out stale data so there is unpublished or trashed items remaining in the xml table, xml data integrity check is misleading due to the media lookup
- JQuery Multi-level Navigation
- Supports internal and external flash videos
- Allows the client to post Tweets based on node publishing
- Multi-level galleries
- e-commerce with PayPal
- Current weather
Best and Cheap Umbraco 7.5.11 Cloud Hosting Provider
To choose hosting provider that fully support Umbraco 7.5.11 is not easy task. We highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your Umbraco 7.5.11 hosting partner. Not only offer cheap price, but also expert Umbraco 7.5.11 support team. You feel free to host your great Umbraco 7.5.11 site with their great Umbraco 7.5.11 hosting service. The following are the reasons why you should choose ASPHostPortal as your Umbraco 7.5.11 hosting partner.
Why ASPHostPortal is the Best and Cheap Umbraco 7.5.11 Cloud Hosting?
ASPHostPortal comes with eight Windows cloud hosting plan, and the prices start from $3.00/mo, normally. With the exclusive promotional link, customers can get the hosting at only $2.00/mo, 33.3% off the regular prices. And you can start your Umbraco 7.5.11 site from $4.00/mo only. That certainly makes ASPHostPortal the cheapest Umbraco 7.5.11 cloud hosting in the field. Moreover, if there is anything wrong, customers can cancel the service, and ask their full money back within the first 30 days, according to ASPHostPortal 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
ASPHostPortal Windows Hosting comes with Plesk control panel. Plesk is best control panel to manage windows hosting. You can easily manage your server, email accounts with few clicks. You can instantly install over 100 applications on your website with just a few clicks. You can check everything about your website including disk space, traffic, logs & statistics and many more.
Does ASPHostPortal really give 99.99% up time? The answer is yes. ASPHostPortal Windows Hosting servers are capable enough to make your website 99.99% available. ASPHostPortal has established a world-class infrastructure making it possible to guarantee such a high uptime percentage. Of course there is always the possibility that some factor beyond the control of the ASPHostPortal Company will result in more downtime. Fortunately, this does not occur too often. Upgrades and maintenance downtime are acceptable and do not impact the uptime guarantee.
In order to provide top-level web hosting service, ASPHostPortal.com offers 24/7 available technical support with professional and experienced support staffs via create ticket from helpdesk. Besides, those support staffs are been in this field for over 3 years, thus be able to offer efficient troubleshooting process, and provide the best resolutions to any issues raised by customers.