Build Your Online Shop With nopCommerce 4.40.4
What is nopCommerce? nopCommerce is an open source ecommerce software that contains both a catalog frontend and an administration tool backend. nopCommerce is a fully customizable shopping cart. It’s stable and highly usable. From downloads to documentation, nopCommerce.com offers a comprehensive base of information, resources, and support to the nopCommerce community.
nopCommerce is open-source ecommerce solution. It’s stable and highly usable. nopCommerce is an open source ecommerce solution that isASP.NET (MVC) based with a MS SQL 2008 (or higher) backend database. It has been downloaded more than 1.5 million times! Our easy-to-use shopping cart solution is uniquely suited for merchants that have outgrown existing systems, and may be hosted with your current web host or their hosting partners. It has everything you need to get started in selling physical and digital goods over the internet. nopCommerce offers unprecedented flexibility and control.
What is New in nopCommerce 4.40.4?
This is a minor release that is fully compatible with the previous version (4.40.0-4.40.3). So all third-party plugins for 4.40 work for all minor versions (4.40.0-4.40.4). It contains several bug fixes and a new PayPal Commerce plugin.
- #4824 PayPal Commerce plugin. Actually it’s the PayPal Smart Payment Buttons plugin with onboarding functionality.
- #5556 Temp tables connection leak
- #5645 Customer cached by CustomerGuid is not removed from cache when it should be
- #5650 Incorrect product sorting when default ‘ProductSortingEnum’ value is used
- #5684 ShipStation Invalid XML
- #5689 Latest products never show up on page “newproducts” when setting is lower than “new” products
- #5553 VisibleIndividually option ignored
- #5683 Available start/end dates should be ignored in admin panel
- #5730 Pre-order availability date message should not show for passed date
- #5662 When you update “Requires coupon code” field of a discount you have to manually clear cache to see the changes
- #5540 Azure Blob Storage error
- #5699 Bundles do not take stock qty into consideration correctly
- #5636 Topics in popups ignore a password
- #5728 Mysql exception: Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in SELECT list, references column ‘dbName.item.CreatedOnUtc’ which is not in SELECT list; this is incompatible with DISTINCT
- #5632 Allow users to select unavailable product attribute values
- #5711 GetProductAttributeCombinationBySku method shouldn’t return combination for deleted product
- #5735 Fix name of the “back to” button for IWidgetPlugin
- #5595 Reward Point Balance wrong
- #5748 DB download button is non http
- #5517 PayPal Smart Payment Buttons. Rounding problem