E-commerce CMS Platform for Your Online Business
With digital buyer penetration predicted to edge near about 50% of overall Internet users in 2018, the e-commerce industry is ready to evolve and expand.
Last year more than 1 Billion Internet users made an online purchase and the numbers are continuously growing. This is probably the best time to jump in the line and start your online business if you have some amazing products to sell online.
However, an online business requires an eCommerce platform to start with and choosing the best e-Commerce CMS can be a lot of work. Apart from being visually appealing, your eCommerce website needs to be functional and cheap.
What is Magento?
Magento is an ecommerce platform built on open source technology which provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the look, content and functionality of their online store. Magento offers powerful marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools.
Magento Community Edition is open source eCommerce software used to power hundreds of thousands of online stores. It can be downloaded for free and is most frequently used by developers and small businesses.
Magento is suitable for small e-commerce companies serving just one town or a state as well as MNCs. It grows with your business; regardless of the kind of e-commerce features or enhancements you need, Magento will never fail to surprise you (pleasantly, of course!).
No wonder why so many Fortune 500 companies (most having very complex e-commerce operations) are using Magento.
It is also possible to add customized back-end workflows to meet specific business requirements. With Magento, a modular ecommerce solution at the core, you’re in control of how you want your ecommerce website to look and perform.
With one backend CMS, Magento allows you to create multiple online stores.
You can control all of your inventory, billing tasks, customer records etc. from a single admin dashboard.
What’s New in Magento 2.3.2?
We are pleased to present Magento Open Source 2.3.2. This release includes over 200 functional fixes to the core product, over 350 pull requests contributed by the community, and over 75 security enhancements. It includes significant contributions from our community members.
Look for the following highlights in this release:
Substantial security enhancements
This release is focused on substantial security enhancements:
- 75 security enhancements that help close cross-site scripting (XSS), remote code execution (RCE), and sensitive data disclosure vulnerabilities as well as other security issues. No confirmed attacks related to these issues have occurred to date. However, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions.
- Google reCAPTCHA module for PayPal Payflow checkout. The new PaypalRecaptcha module adds Google reCAPTCHA and CAPTCHA to the Payflow Pro checkout form. This enhanced functionality has been added in response to malicious targeting of Magento deployments that implement Payflow Pro. Configuration information can be found in Google reCAPTCHA.
- Significant improvement to storefront page response time. The page response times for the catalog, search, and advanced search pages have been significantly improved under high load.
- Improved concurrent access to block cache storage. We have optimized the logic of concurrent access to the block cache, which has improved the response of storefront pages under high load by approximately 20%.
- Product page gallery load optimization. Product images are now loaded as quickly as other page content. In previous releases, although the product page loaded quickly, product images needed two to four additional seconds to load completely.
This release contains 130 enhancements to core quality, which improve the quality of the Framework and these modules:
Checkout/One Page Checkout,
UI. Here are some additional core enhancements:
- Braintree payment method is now supported for checkout with multiple addresses. Previously, you could not use Braintree and Braintree PayPal when checking out an order that was being shipped to multiple addresses.
- The CGI URL gateway in UPS module has been updated from HTTP to HTTPS. The CGI URL gateway endpoint in the UPS module has been updated from HTTP to HTTPS in response to the disablement of the HTTP gateway by UPS in mid-2019.
- Google chart API updated to the Image-Charts. Magento now uses the Image-Charts free service to render static charts in Admin dashboards.
Merchant tool enhancements
Magento now performs the following tasks as asynchronous background processes and sends system messages to alert Admin users when tasks complete. Moving these common administrative tasks to the background frees administrators to work on other tasks while the initial tasks are processing.
- Discount coupon generation.
- Mass editing of products.
- Data export. Previously, connection timeouts occurred during export of large data sets (for example, the export of 200,000 products).
Inventory Management enhancements
- New commands allow merchants to check for reservation inconsistencies and resolve any that occur.
- Improved user interface for assigning sources to products. This redesigned interface includes:
- Support for decimal order quantity
- New test scenarios created to cover Credit Memo use cases
- New InventoryGraphQl module provides attributes that return correct information about product quantities
- Single product save (using asynchronous synchronization with legacy catalog inventory)
- Multiple product save
- Bulk inventory transfer
- New endpoint for Bulk Partial Stock Transfer to bulk transfer a custom product quantity between sources.
- Fixes to multiple bugs.
Graph enhancements include:
- Improvements to GraphQL coverage. Improved coverage for cart and checkout operations include mutations that provide support for the following actions:
- Support for simple and virtual products
- Add, update, and delete cart items
- Set shipping addresses (with address book support)
- Set the billing address (with address book support)
- Set shipping methods
- Set the payment method (offline methods only)
- Place an order
- GraphQL caching. GraphQL can now cache the
urlResolverqueries, which improves response times. To enable this feature, send these queries using HTTP GET. You can send all other queries with HTTP GET, but they are not cached.
- GraphQL performance test scenario coverage. We have added PWA GraphQL test scenarios for critical checkout and catalog browsing to the performance builds. GraphQL community developers can use the new scenarios to measure storefront performance.
Progressive Web Apps (PWA)
- Improved modular component library. PWA Studio continues to build out the concept for functional and data components through the Peregrine library. Components can now be reused and scaled for frontend needs. Magento has planned a phased rollout for Peregrine functional and data components, starting with the Search component which is launching with this release.
Vendor-developed extension enhancements
This release of Magento includes extensions developed by third-party vendors.
Amazon Pay is now compliant with the PSD2 directive for UK and Germany.
Magento 2.3.2 Best Features
Magento Enterprise Edition creates outstanding customer experiences on desktop, mobile, tablet, and beyond.
Commerce Order Management
Deliver the right product to your customer, when they want it, how they want it, with a truly connected shopping experience.
Turn your store personnel into empowered, customer-focused associates, with a mobile platform that revolutionizes the in-store experience.
How to Choose Best and Cheap Magento 2.3.2 Cloud Hosting?
To choose hosting provider that fully support Magento 2.3.2 is not easy task. We highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your Magento 2.3.2 hosting partner. Not only offer cheap price, but also expert Magento 2.3.2 support team. You feel free to host your great Magento 2.3.2 site with their great Magento 2.3.2 hosting service. The following are the reasons why you should choose ASPHostPortal as your Magento 2.3.2 hosting partner.
Why ASPHostPortal is the Best and Cheap Magento 2.3.2 Cloud Hosting?
ASPHostPortal comes with eight Windows cloud hosting plan, and the prices start from $3.81/mo. You can start your Magento 2.3.2 site from $3.81/mo only. That certainly makes ASPHostPortal the cheapest Magento 2.3.2 cloud hosting in the field. Moreover, if there is anything wrong, customers can cancel the service, and ask their full money back within the first 30 days, according to ASPHostPortal 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com – Plesk Control Panel
ASPHostPortal Windows Hosting comes with Plesk control panel. Plesk is best control panel to manage windows hosting. You can easily manage your server, email accounts with few clicks. You can instantly install over 100 applications on your website with just a few clicks. You can check everything about your website including disk space, traffic, logs & statistics and many more.
ASPHostPortal.com – 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
Does ASPHostPortal really give 99.99% up time? The answer is yes. ASPHostPortal Windows Hosting servers are capable enough to make your website 99.99% available. ASPHostPortal has established a world-class infrastructure making it possible to guarantee such a high uptime percentage. Of course there is always the possibility that some factor beyond the control of the ASPHostPortal Company will result in more downtime. Fortunately, this does not occur too often. Upgrades and maintenance downtime are acceptable and do not impact the uptime guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com – Expert Support Team
In order to provide top-level web hosting service, ASPHostPortal.com offers 24/7 available technical support with professional and experienced support staffs via create ticket from helpdesk. Besides, those support staffs are been in this field for over 3 years, thus be able to offer efficient troubleshooting process, and provide the best resolutions to any issues raised by customers.