Best and Cheap Node.js v10.1.0 Cloud Hosting Provider Big Sale 15% Off
What is Node.js?
It is known to be very comfortable to use having the following advantages:
· it is light, scalable and fast way to write script allowing the developers to carry out the code on the server side, i.e.: on own computer or straight in a browser;
· it allows and unifies app development, removing the need for different languages;
· node.js is uses to create web applications in real-time;
· provides possibility for mobile app development;
· allows using the code or scripts that have been written in other languages.
Node.js has a terrific helper tool – Garbage Collector. It manages application’s memory and prevents memory leaks. Thus, main gains of Node.js apps are:
- speed (runs on google JS engine)
- non-blocking I/O paradigm
- data streaming (HTTP requests and responses as a single event)
- real-time apps (client-side and server-side)
- unified database queries (JSON format)
- easy and fast coding
- open-source NPM repository (over 60.000 modules)
- proxy server ability
- fast development cycles
- business logic on the server
- appropriate for android devices
How does Node.js work:
- a task goes to the file system
- the system is ready for next requests
- when a file is opened and read, the system sends the content to the client
In other words, with Node you do not have to wait and can go on with next tasks. This is one of the reasons it is so efficient. Now, what is a Node.js file:
- it contains tasks and executes them upon set events
- an event is when someone tries to access the server
- a file should be initiated on the server
- files have ‘.js’ extension
10 main reasons to use Node.js
- It is fast, due to Google innovative technologies and the event loop
- Ability to keep data in native JSON (object notation) format in your database
- Multiple modules (NPM, Grunt, etc.) and supportive community
- Good to create real-time apps, such as chats and games
- Single free codebase
- Good for data streaming, thus for audio and video files, as example
- Sponsored by Linux Foundation, as well as PayPal, Joylent, Microsoft, Walmart
- Wide range of hosting options
- JS is the longest running language, 99% of developers know some of it
Now, here are best Node.js projects
· PayPal and Node.js
· Netflix and Node.js
· Uber and Node.js
· LinkedIn and Node.js
· Ebay and Node.js
· Fusion Marketing and Node.js, etc.
- streaming data – e.g., file uploading in real time, file encoding while uploading, building proxies between data layers.
- single page apps –modern web applications, heavy on processing on the client side. Positive response times and sharing data between the server and the client make a good fit for such apps.
- web applications – classic web apps on the server side, using Node JS to carry HTML. One of the main benefits in this regard is more SEO-friendly content.
- chats / RTAs – lightweight real-time applications, like messaging apps interfaces, Twitter, chat software. A classic chat would be a great example of Node use. Simple, intensive on data and across multiple devices.
- APIs – REST / JSON programming interfaces and exposing databases or web services through it. No worries about conversion between systems.
- proxy – to deploy Node as proxy to handle connections in non-blocking way. Great for app working with external services, exporting and importing lots of data.
- Dashboards – web application or system monitoring dashboards, enabling tracking user actions. Node also can visualize such interactions for you in real-time.
How to Choose Best and Cheap Node.js v10.1.0 Cloud Hosting Provider?
To choose hosting provider that fully support Node.js v10.1.0 is not easy task. We highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your Node.js v10.1.0 hosting partner. Not only offer cheap price, but also expert Node.js v10.1.0 support team. You feel free to host your great Node.js v10.1.0 site with their great Node.js v10.1.0 hosting service. The following are the reasons why you should choose ASPHostPortal as your Node.js v10.1.0 hosting partner.
Why ASPHostPortal is the Best and Cheap Node.js v10.1.0 Cloud Hosting Provider?
ASPHostPortal.com – Offers Best Price
ASPHostPortal comes with eight Windows cloud hosting plan, and the prices start from $3.00/mo, normally. With the exclusive promotional link, customers can get the hosting at only $2.00/mo, 33.3% off the regular prices. And you can start your Node.js v10.1.0 site from $4.00/mo only. That certainly makes ASPHostPortal the cheapest Node.js v10.1.0 cloud hosting in the field. Moreover, if there is anything wrong, customers can cancel the service, and ask their full money back within the first 30 days, according to ASPHostPortal 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com – Plesk Control Panel
ASPHostPortal Windows Hosting comes with Plesk control panel. Plesk is best control panel to manage windows hosting. You can easily manage your server, email accounts with few clicks. You can instantly install over 100 applications on your website with just a few clicks. You can check everything about your website including disk space, traffic, logs & statistics and many more.
ASPHostPortal.com – 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
Does ASPHostPortal really give 99.99% up time? The answer is yes. ASPHostPortal Hosting servers are capable enough to make your website 99.99% available. ASPHostPortal has established a world-class infrastructure making it possible to guarantee such a high uptime percentage. Of course there is always the possibility that some factor beyond the control of the ASPHostPortal Company will result in more downtime. Fortunately, this does not occur too often. Upgrades and maintenance downtime are acceptable and do not impact the uptime guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com – Expert Support Team
In order to provide top-level web hosting service, ASPHostPortal.com offers 24/7 available technical support with professional and experienced support staffs via create ticket from helpdesk. Besides, those support staffs are been in this field for over 3 years, thus be able to offer efficient troubleshooting process, and provide the best resolutions to any issues raised by customers.