Best and Cheap Managed Linux CentOS Dedicated Server
What is Managed Dedicated Server?
Managed dedicated server is a service that includes the hardware, software, and ongoing upkeep of a dedicated server.The dedicated server industry often bundles additional services and products with the servers to provide a deeper level of management.
Managed dedicated server providers employ full-time system administrators that maintain dedicated servers. A managed dedicated server allows for not only more productivity, but eases your mind about a multitude of other issues, sometimes unforeseen by the client and even the developers working on functions of the dedicated hosting server. Security is a very large factor in choosing not only a managed dedicated hosting company, but also in choosing a managed dedicated server.
What is CentOS Linux?
CentOS is among the most popular distributions available, and is found on servers everywhere, from small business email servers to hosting companies to enterprise applications.
While the other distributions are suitable for various circumstances CentOS is, for many applications, the best all-round server distribution on the market. It should always be a strong contender when you’re choosing an OS to run on your own servers or considering web service vendors.
You have many options when choosing a Managed Linux CentOS Dedicated Server company. Our recommendation for Managed Linux CentOS Dedicated Server is ASPHostPortal.com. ASPHostPortal.com is the best and cheap Managed Linux CentOS Dedicated Server. With Managed Linux CentOS Dedicated Server from ASPHostPortal.com, you have full root access to the server 24/7/365. The server is a dedicated service and it is not shared among their clients. All ASPHostPortal.com servers offer the most advanced Managed Linux CentOS Dedicated Server operating system available today.
Why You Should Use Managed Linux CentOS Dedicated Server from ASPHostPortal.com?
+ Instant Setup
- Server setup with instant cPanel installation
- Firewall installation and configuration
- Installation and optimization of popular CMSes
- Set up of add-ons (IP blocks, Softaculous etc.)
+ 360 Degree Security
- Timely security audits
- OS hardening
- On-request anti-virus and malware scans
- Security enhancements and upgradations
+ Application Installations
- Best efforts third party app support
- Installation and configuration of cPanel plugins
- Full web server support including Apache
- Full control panel support
+ Monitoring & Health Checks
- Uptime monitoring on request
- Monitoring HTTP, FTP, cPanel, Plesk services
- Advanced protocol monitoring (HTTPS, FTP)
- Critical resources monitoring (RAM, CPU)
+ Repair & Maintenance
- Repair of supported software issues
- Updates of supported software and apps
- Log file analysis
- MySQL optimization on request
+ And Lots More…
- Scheduled backups over SAN or another server
- Migration of unlimited accounts and size
- Protection from spam (inbound and outbound)
- Apache optimization, etc.