Best and Cheap Magento 2.1.4 Cloud Hosting
What is Magento?
Magento is an ecommerce platform built on open source technology which provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the look, content and functionality of their online store. Magento offers powerful marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools.
Magento Community Edition is open source eCommerce software used to power hundreds of thousands of online stores. It can be downloaded for free and is most frequently used by developers and small businesses.
What’s New in Magento 2.1.4?
The latest version of Magento Community Edition is 2.1.4 version.
This release includes security enhancements and several functional fixes.
Backward-incompatible changes are documented in Magento 2.1 backward incompatible changes.
Magento 2.1.4 contains more than 20 functional fixes and enhancements, and one security enhancement. Look for the following highlights in this release:
- Removal of vulnerability with the Zend framework
Zend_Maillibrary. For more information, see New Zend Framework 1 Security Vulnerability.
- Updates to the catalog, payment, and sales modules
This release includes an important enhancement to the security of your Magento software. While there are no confirmed attacks related to the Zend framework
Zend_Mail library vulnerability to date, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions. We recommend that you upgrade your existing Magento software to the latest version as soon as possible.
Functional fixes and enhancements
We address the following functional issues in this release.
- The storefront gallery now displays all the images associated with a configurable product. Previously, when you clicked on the swatches associated with a configurable product, the gallery displayed only one of several possible images. (GITHUB-6195), (GITHUB-4101)
- Magento now displays the This is a required field message immediately adjacent to the product options as needed during checkout. Previously, Magento displayed this message at the bottom of the checkout form.
- Magento now successfully estimates shipping costs. Previously, when you tried to estimate shipping costs, the load indicator would spin indefinitely, and Magento displayed this exception,
Object doesn't support this action. (GITHUB-5358), (GITHUB-7051)
IndexerHandlerFactoryno longer tries to cast the
$indexerobject to a String if an error occurs. Since
$indexeris an object of type
IndexerInterfaceand does not have a
__toString()method, attempting to cast the
$indexerobject to a String previously resulted in an error. (GITHUB-5155)
- The Magento flat indexer now collects correct product data for
- The Magento flat indexer no longer throws an error after flat tables are enabled and reindexed. This fix applies to both product and catalog tables.
Installation, configuration, and deployment
- Third-party command line tools no longer fail when you run
- Magento now correctly applies website configuration parameters to the corresponding store view. (GITHUB-7943)
- Magento now displays the price of out-of-stock products. Previously, it did not display the price of out-of-stock products on the product page.
- The Allow Gift Wrapping for Order Items setting now works as expected. Previously, when Stores > Configuration > Sales > Gift Options was set to No, users saw the Gift Option link under each product in their shopping cart.
- Information set by the Default Billing Address and Default Shipping Address checkboxes on the Customer page are now saved correctly.
- Admin users with appropriate permissions can now reset the passwords of more than one customer at a time. (GITHUB-5260)
- Admin interface forms now load data as expected after initializing all components. Previously, under certain conditions, the load indicator would spin indefinitely, and Magento did not load data.
- If you remove an item from the Compare Items list that is displayed on any Category page, Magento no longer redirects you to the Compare Products page.
- The order comments history no longer duplicates the time that a comment was made. Previously, the time that a comment was entered was listed twice.
- You can now successfully complete Paypal checkout with products that have custom options.(GITHUB-5938)
- PayPal Payflow Pro now uses the currency you’ve specified in your store settings. Previously, Magento converted the total price into U.S. dollars, no matter which currency was specified in the store settings.
- Magento no longer displays the No Payment method available message when a customer tries to ship items to a billing-restricted country.
- Third-party payment gateways are now visible from the Admin. (GITHUB-7891)
- Magento now updates you as expected on order comments and order history after you initiate a refund using Braintree. Previously, when you clicked the Refund button (to initiate a refund), Magento did not redirect you to order comments and history information.
- We’ve fixed an issue with using PayPal Express Checkout to order products with custom options. Previously, although an Admin user could create and configure “File type” custom options, customers could not upload and store files within the order quote. (GITHUB-5434)
- We’ve fixed a fatal issue that occurred if you executed the CatalogImportExport test before running a subsequent test. Previously, you’d receive this error:
Failed asserting that false is true.
- We’ve fixed a fatal issue that occurred if you ran Travis builds on
imagettfbbox 2.1.2. Previously, you’d receive this error:
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function Magento\Framework\Image\Adapter\imagettfbbox() in /home/travis/build/magento/magento2/lib/internal/Magento/Framework/Image/Adapter/Gd2.php
- Issue: You receive the following fatal error while installing 2.1.3 from
> Fatal error: Cannot instantiate interface Magento\Framework\App\Config\Scope\ReaderPoolInterface in /var/www/html/magento2ce/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php on line 73.
Workaround: You can avoid this fatal error by taking one of these actions:
- If your Magento root directory is
<Magento install dir>/pub, then start the Web Setup Wizard from
http://<Magento host or IP>/setupinstead of from
http://<Magento host or IP>
- Install Magento using the command line.
- If your Magento root directory is
- Issue: Magento fails to validate a customer address or customer attributes as expected during checkout.
- Issue: Installing with Varnish can result in products not appearing on the frontend even after you purge the cache.
- Issue: When editing a product, you cannot edit customizable options on the storeview level. Consequently, a change to one option affects products on all stores. Also, the Use Default Value check box for the option title does not work. Clearing this check box, and then changing the option title affects all storeviews.
- Issue: You cannot use a negative value in the Quantity field for a product, even when you activate back orders (Stores > Configuration > Catalog > Inventory > Product Stock Options > Backorders = Allow Qty Below 0) (GITHUB-7401)
- Issue: When you upgrade your Magento installation from the command line, the
bin/magentocommands do not skip the
var/sessionfolder, as expected. (The
setup:uninstall.) Workaround: Make
var/sessionwriteable before you run the
- Issue: The Low Stock Products report (Admin > Reports > Products > Low Stock) is not working correctly.
- Issue: You cannot re-enable a previously disabled
[PDOException] SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'magento.quote_item' doesn't exist
- Issue: You cannot generate secure content if you deploy static content under these conditions:
pub/staticis in read-only mode
- Magento is in production mode
pub/static/_requirejs/frontend/Magento/luma/en_US/secure/requirejs-config.js, and consequently the frontend code, will fail under these conditions.
- Issue: Client-side LESS compilation is not working properly. Consequently, page load performance is not optimal.
Magento 2.1.4 Best Features
Magento Enterprise Edition creates outstanding customer experiences on desktop, mobile, tablet, and beyond.
Commerce Order Management
Deliver the right product to your customer, when they want it, how they want it, with a truly connected shopping experience.
Turn your store personnel into empowered, customer-focused associates, with a mobile platform that revolutionizes the in-store experience.
How to Choose Best and Cheap Magento 2.1.4 Cloud Hosting?
To choose hosting provider that fully support Magento 2.1.4 is not easy task. We highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your Magento 2.1.4 hosting partner. Not only offer cheap price, but also expert Magento 2.1.4 support team. You feel free to host your great Magento 2.1.4 site with their great Magento 2.1.4 hosting service. The following are the reasons why you should choose ASPHostPortal as your Magento 2.1.4 hosting partner.
Why ASPHostPortal is the Best and Cheap Magento 2.1.4 Cloud Hosting?
ASPHostPortal.com – Offers Best Price
ASPHostPortal comes with four Linux hosting plan, and the prices start from $4.00/mo, normally. With the exclusive promotional link, customers can get the hosting at only $2.50/mo. So you can start your Magento 2.1.4 site from $2.50/mo only. That certainly makes ASPHostPortal the cheapest Magento 2.1.4 cloud hosting in the field. Moreover, if there is anything wrong, customers can cancel the service, and ask their full money back within the first 30 days, according to ASPHostPortal 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com – Plesk Control Panel
ASPHostPortal Linux Hosting comes with cPanel. cPanel is a control panel available on our Linux-based hosting accounts and servers. It lets you easily manage many aspects of your account, including the files, applications, and email hosted on your account or server. You can instantly install over 100 applications on your website with just a few clicks. You can check everything about your website including disk space, traffic, logs & statistics and many more.
ASPHostPortal.com – 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
Does ASPHostPortal really give 99.99% up time? The answer is yes. ASPHostPortal Linux Hosting servers are capable enough to make your website 99.99% available. ASPHostPortal has established a world-class infrastructure making it possible to guarantee such a high uptime percentage. Of course there is always the possibility that some factor beyond the control of the ASPHostPortal Company will result in more downtime. Fortunately, this does not occur too often. Upgrades and maintenance downtime are acceptable and do not impact the uptime guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com – Expert Support Team
In order to provide top-level web hosting service, ASPHostPortal.com offers 24/7 available technical support with professional and experienced support staffs via create ticket from helpdesk. Besides, those support staffs are been in this field for over 3 years, thus be able to offer efficient troubleshooting process, and provide the best resolutions to any issues raised by customers.