Build Your Online Shop With nopCommerce 4.50.2
What is nopCommerce? nopCommerce is an open source ecommerce software that contains both a catalog frontend and an administration tool backend. nopCommerce is a fully customizable shopping cart. It’s stable and highly usable. From downloads to documentation, nopCommerce.com offers a comprehensive base of information, resources, and support to the nopCommerce community.
nopCommerce is open-source ecommerce solution. It’s stable and highly usable. nopCommerce is an open source ecommerce solution that isASP.NET (MVC) based with a MS SQL 2008 (or higher) backend database. It has been downloaded more than 1.5 million times! Our easy-to-use shopping cart solution is uniquely suited for merchants that have outgrown existing systems, and may be hosted with your current web host or their hosting partners. It has everything you need to get started in selling physical and digital goods over the internet. nopCommerce offers unprecedented flexibility and control.
Release Notes – nopCommerce 4.50.2
This is a minor release that is fully compatible with the previous version (4.50.0 and 4.50.1). So all third-party plugins for 4.50 work for all minor versions (4.50.0-4.50.2). It contains some refactoring and bug fixes.
- #6209 Fixed encoding of localization resources in estimate shipping
- #6155 Fixed styles of the <pre> element
- #6038 Fixed editing of custom address attributes during checkout
- #6199 Fixed editor postfix output contains Unicode characters
- #6168 Fixed bug when custom address fields are not saved for vendor
- #6177 Facebook Pixel plugin. Fixed script preparing
- #6150 Fixed sorting by name issue
- #6145 Fixed a bug when it was impossible to save settings if the model passed to the view had complex dependent objects
- #6161 Fixed a bug that occurred when decoding an image from a stream (FileRoxyFilemanService)
- #6165 The AntiForgeryToken must be present on any page in the public store
- Prevented some open redirect cases when the redirect URL is not local
- Fixed a possible issue with database backup filenames
- Changes to uploading avatar images and vendor images
- Some refactoring of CustomerController class
- Fixed two regex for URL in BBCodeHelper