E-commerce CMS Platform for Your Online Business
With digital buyer penetration predicted to edge near about 50% of overall Internet users in 2018, the e-commerce industry is ready to evolve and expand.
Last year more than 1 Billion Internet users made an online purchase and the numbers are continuously growing. This is probably the best time to jump in the line and start your online business if you have some amazing products to sell online.
However, an online business requires an eCommerce platform to start with and choosing the best e-Commerce CMS can be a lot of work. Apart from being visually appealing, your eCommerce website needs to be functional and cheap.
What is Magento?
Magento is an ecommerce platform built on open source technology which provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the look, content and functionality of their online store. Magento offers powerful marketing, search engine optimization, and catalog-management tools.
Magento Community Edition is open source eCommerce software used to power hundreds of thousands of online stores. It can be downloaded for free and is most frequently used by developers and small businesses.
Magento is suitable for small e-commerce companies serving just one town or a state as well as MNCs. It grows with your business; regardless of the kind of e-commerce features or enhancements you need, Magento will never fail to surprise you (pleasantly, of course!).
No wonder why so many Fortune 500 companies (most having very complex e-commerce operations) are using Magento.
It is also possible to add customized back-end workflows to meet specific business requirements. With Magento, a modular ecommerce solution at the core, you’re in control of how you want your ecommerce website to look and perform.
With one backend CMS, Magento allows you to create multiple online stores.
You can control all of your inventory, billing tasks, customer records etc. from a single admin dashboard.
What’s New in Magento 2.4.4?
The new Magento version 2.4.4 brings in up to 250 quality fixes and enhancements. Support for PHP 8.1 and OpenSearch 1.2 is initiated with the latest Magento 2.4.4 release. All the issues encountered with Magento Open Source 2.4.3 and Adobe Commerce 2.4.3 were resolved in this release.
Magento Open Source 2.4.4 introduces one security fix and platform security improvements.
Additional security enhancements for Magento 2.4.4 include:
- Integration token for API Bearer Token Authentication will not be used any longer.
- Now the session IDs will not be stored in the database.
- Encryption of OAuth access tokens and password reset tokens when stored in the database.
- Upload of non alpha-numeric file extensions has been prohibited with improved validation.
- reCAPTCHA support is now added to coupon codes.
- When Magento Open Source is in production mode, swagger is disabled by default.
- Settings of Use Secure URLs for Storefront and Use Secure URLs for Admin are enabled by default.
- The dependency confusion plugin is necessary for all Magento Open Source installations.
- Now restrict the array size accepted by Magento Open Source.
- Also, limit the size and number of resources that a user is allowed to request through web API.
Magento Open Source 2.4.4 provides support for PHP 8.1. All the libraries and dependencies have been made compatible with PHP 8.1.
Additional platform enhancements for Magento Open Source 2.4.4 include:
- Support for Elasticsearch 7.16 and OpenSearch 1.2 is provided with the latest Magento release.
- The new release introduces support for TinyMCE 5.8.1.
- PHPUnit upgraded to version 9.5.x with the latest Magento 2.4.4.
- Laminas dependencies have been upgraded to the latest versions in order to make it compatible with PHP 8.1.
The Magento Open Source 2.4.4 release includes the following GraphQL improvements:
- The collectQuoteTotals() method is called only one-time during GraphQL requests, so it will reduce response time and improve the performance of the cart process.
- Changes have been applied in the way GraphQL request is cached, hence the performance is improved in the store frontend.
- The configuration settings for the Zero Subtotal Checkout and Check/Money Order payment methods are now returned by storeConfig query.
Core GraphQL library updated
- The webnoyx library is now upgraded to version ^14.9.
GraphQL translation issues fixed
- GraphQL resolver now returns translated strings based on store scope for multi-site and multi-language stores.
- With the release of Magento Open Source 2.4.4, all the vendor-bundled extensions have been removed from the codebase.
PayPal Payment Improvements
- Support included for the Venmo payment option.
- Pay Later option added for customers on the basis of their location and not merchants’ location.
- Magento merchants can now test customers’ experience by selecting customer country. This is valid only for sandbox testing mode.
- Accurate messaging on the checkout page when Pay Later is used.
Other fixed issues with Magento Open Source 2.4.4
- Issues resolved for installation, upgrade, and deployment.
- Removed duplicate values insertion into MySQL database table.
- Accessibility errors on the cart and checkout page while navigating have been fixed.
- “Invalid security or form key. Please refresh the page” error has been resolved on the Admin login.
Over to you:
This was all about the latest Magento 2.4.4 release. Considering the enhancements, it will be a great loss for Magento Merchants to avoid upgrading your stores with Magento Open Source 2.4.4 or Adobe Commerce 2.4.4.
Major bug fixes, strengthen store security, and improve store performance by upgrading to Magento Open Source 2.4.4.
Planning for a professional upgrade of your store? Our Certified Magento Developers can provide bug-free solutions to convert your store to the latest version of Magento 2.4.4.
Share the news with Magento merchants, developers, and users in your contact. Write down in the comments your opinions about the new release.
How to Choose Best and Cheap Magento 2.4.4 Cloud Hosting?
To choose hosting provider that fully support Magento 2.4.4 is not easy task. We highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your Magento 2.4.4 hosting partner. Not only offer cheap price, but also expert Magento 2.4.4 support team. You feel free to host your great Magento 2.4.4 site with their great Magento 2.4.4 hosting service. The following are the reasons why you should choose ASPHostPortal as your Magento 2.4.4 hosting partner.
Why ASPHostPortal is the Best and Cheap Magento 2.4.4 Cloud Hosting?
ASPHostPortal comes with eight Windows cloud hosting plan, and the prices start from $3.81/mo. You can start your Magento 2.4.4 site from $3.81/mo only. That certainly makes ASPHostPortal the cheapest Magento 2.4.4 cloud hosting in the field. Moreover, if there is anything wrong, customers can cancel the service, and ask their full money back within the first 30 days, according to ASPHostPortal 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com – Plesk Control Panel
ASPHostPortal Windows Hosting comes with Plesk control panel. Plesk is best control panel to manage windows hosting. You can easily manage your server, email accounts with few clicks. You can instantly install over 100 applications on your website with just a few clicks. You can check everything about your website including disk space, traffic, logs & statistics and many more.
ASPHostPortal.com – 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
Does ASPHostPortal really give 99.99% up time? The answer is yes. ASPHostPortal Windows Hosting servers are capable enough to make your website 99.99% available. ASPHostPortal has established a world-class infrastructure making it possible to guarantee such a high uptime percentage. Of course there is always the possibility that some factor beyond the control of the ASPHostPortal Company will result in more downtime. Fortunately, this does not occur too often. Upgrades and maintenance downtime are acceptable and do not impact the uptime guarantee.
ASPHostPortal.com – Expert Support Team
In order to provide top-level web hosting service, ASPHostPortal.com offers 24/7 available technical support with professional and experienced support staffs via create ticket from helpdesk. Besides, those support staffs are been in this field for over 3 years, thus be able to offer efficient troubleshooting process, and provide the best resolutions to any issues raised by customers.